Fuel Injection 095000-5605’s Introduction
Fuel injection 095000-5605 is the most critical and complex part in common rail system, and it is also the most difficult part in design and process. By controlling the opening and closing of the solenoid valve, the ECU injects the fuel in the high-pressure fuel rail into the combustion chamber with the best fuel injection timing, fuel injection quantity and fuel injection rate.
In order to achieve an effective of 095000-5605 fuel injection starting point and precise fuel injection quantity, common rail system uses a special fuel injection with hydraulic servo system and electronic control element (solenoid valve).
Fuel Injection 095000-5605’s Function
- Increase oil pressure (constant pressure): Increase injection pressure to 10 ~ 20 MPa.
- Adjust fuel injection time (timing): Controls starting and stopping fuel injection at specified time.
- Adjust the fuel injection quantity (quantitative): According to the working conditions of diesel engine, change the fuel injection quantity to adjust the speed and power of diesel engine.
Fuel Injection 095000-5605’s Reasons of Not Working Normally
- There is air in the oil circuit of the engine fuel system.
- Vehicle oil pump oil supply system is not normal.
- Engine common rail system oil leakage or pressure limiting valve damage.
- There is a short circuit, cutting out and poor contact in the wiring harness connected to the fuel.
- The long-term placement of the injector causes the anti-rust oil to solidify, and the internal components are stuck or the oil holes are blocked.
Before installing, carefully check whether other components in the common rail system except the fuel injector is damaged so as to prevent the fuel injector from not working properly after being replaced.
Fuel Injection 095000-5605’s Storage Standard
- Choose a suitable storage place where is clean, dry, and away from the factory buildings that generate harmful gases and dust.
- Strict requirements of warehousing.
- Keep the warehouse dry and preventing moisture.
- Stack Properly.
- It is forbidden to leave the injector exposed in the air for a long time.
- It is forbidden to store acid, alkali, salt and other substances together with the injector.
- The unpacked fuel injector must be rust-proof during secondary storage.
www.095000-5600.com has all rights reserved of contents in “Common Rail Fuel Injection 095000-5605 Encyclopedia” (including but not limited to text, pictures, logo). Any users are not allowed to reproduce, distribute and re-post these contents without being authorized from www.095000-5600.com, or we will take action according to related laws.
For further information of fuel injection 095000-5605’s technical data, you can check following link:
Please read www.095000-5600.com’s Private Policy and Copyright Statement carefully when visit this website and before using any contents on this website: